Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tell the girls that I am back in town

does anyone else find themselves running in endless circles much like a gerbil trying to get exercise?

you find yourself running yourself ragged just to find yourself back at the place you started.

Im not saying rut like activity... more like you start here work work work... and you think youve ended there.... just to come back full circle to here again.

What the poo is that all about?

blah.

I was told that I was beautifull yesterday. Actually Im told on an often enough occasion that I should believe when the sentiment is expressed. However I dont. I believe its all apart of some elaborate *and sometimes not so elaborate* plan to break my widdle heart in to teensy weensy pieces. So beautiful is not what I want to be. at least not to other people. But somewhere in that I forgot to be beautiful to me.

I am bringing myself back to the middle.

anyway

Either its foggy as hell outside OR its raining so hard that it looks foggy. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment