Friday, December 10, 2010

"You Are An Absolute In A World Full Of Variables"

I was told about myself today. And the title is but a excerpt from the pages full of words that defined my character through anothers eyes. I did not realize that for so long I was fiercely loyal to my now ex... and Father of my child. I did not realize how much I have changed. I see how much I mist chance in order to move forward. Somehow I cannot see the path that I HAVE walked but see the path that I MUST walk... because no one else can do it for me. I was told "I Forever Am In Debt To The Creator For Allowing Him To Place You Within My Life & Embedded Within My Mind..."

After years of being with someone who didnt know my worth to being able to spend a few moments with someone new its crazy that they would feel this way but it makes ME feel appreciated.

Maybe thats all I want and need... Is someone to make me feel appreciated not for what I do for them.. but simply for who I am. Someone who will be as LOYAL to me as I can be to them.... Give me reason to believe. Give me reason to continue to be WHO I AM... Who am I? I lost it along the way. Im sure. I will find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment