Wednesday, December 1, 2010

touch and go...

Little black dresses.

thigh high boots.

BUT I REFUSE TO WEAR A MEAN HEEL! I feel like I can have some BAD ASS flats on. Or maybe a slight wedge. BLAH.

Boot shopping tomorrow. Thats what we do. Shoes and more shoes. I need some new jeans.

Beth just got another pair of shoes. She learned how to walk in the shoes I got her. Its funny how when you truly pay attention to your child you can tell at a glance what will work for them and how well they take to it.

This semester is winding to a close.

Today I have cut 2 people out of my life for good. They have lingered for far too long :( This week the grand total is 3.

Im tired and I need a slight rest....

WAIIITTT A SECOND!!! I think I know what Im wearing to the party on friday LLS! *Ugh I am so random its sickening*

Oh My brother doesnt know it yet but Im about to steal his new book and read it. Its called: "The Year Of Living Biblically:One mans HUMBLE QUEST to Follow the Bible as Literally as possible. (This should be INTERESTING!)

Gotta love big brothers!!!

Since we are talking siblings. Im fairly certain that Beth is going to be an only child. Mostly because of my age. I dont wanna try to pull back together a 2nd baby body after Im 35. :( Yeah so not the business. SO Beth will probably be the only one. I still have it in my heart to foster and maybe adopt but that will be later. later later later. Everything is always later. Isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment