Friday, December 10, 2010

"I will love when it hurts"

Yeah I quoted myself.

I used to do it all the time. But its funny the weight of this one sentence. Im not asking someone to love me. I am telling you what I will do. What I am willing to do.

But is that fair to me?

Love is a silly silly emotion. It clouds judgment... it intesnifies everything around you. The greens are greener the reds MORE RED! It makes the Schnozzberries taste like SCHNOZZBERRIES!!!

Love is fickle. It is rarely kind loving and fair. But when everything else dies. Love remains.

Love is everlasting. and its a weakness I dont mind being strong for.

And until I find one worthy... I will hide my strengths and show only my weaknesses and protect them with everything I have. My heart is fragile and yet made of the coldest marble. Cool to the touch. Smooth and without flaw.

I am beautiful. I am love personified. Maybe THATS what intimidates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment