Wednesday, December 1, 2010

two strand twists and dread locs

So i did say that I would blog about my natural hair. Its been in 2 strand twists for like6 weeks. As soon as I decided that I wanted to loc my hair I realized that I missed my waves and curls. but I havent taken my hair out as of yet. I actually just adorned my hair with these glass beads that I have had for a few years since before I went to Iraq actually.

But I am gonna take these out. I have gotten a new conditioner that will make my hair smell WONDERFUL I cant wait to take these damned things out lol. ESPECIALLY since I cant seem to get free help with my hair. But its all good. Just because you do for others doesnt obligate them to do for you. Something i learned when i was 17 but over the last 10 years I have found that I am learning it over and over again.

Oh...
man....

I am turning 28 on Jan 7th. WOW. How will I celebrate THAT one? LOL! Im not sure but I do wanna celebrate it.

Right now I am getting ready for the rest of these holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment