Friday, December 3, 2010

The Empressess New Shoes

I should totally take pics of these new boots and post them. THEY ARE AWESOME! And the most Ive paid for boots. *me personally I think... wait no I used to buy timbs so they were more expensive. Speaking of which I need a pair of timbs....*

But I think I like them. They are nice boots though.

Found out that I thought I was a womans 6. *I used to be an 8... or should I say a "Misses" 8 and I am now literally HALF the size I used to be. a 4.* Good or bad... IDK I couldntt find the pants that I really wanted in my size. But whatever. I guess I should just count it as a blessing right? I could be TWICE my old size. A lot less work to gain weight than it is to lose it.

BETH... is the silliest baby ever invented. She is such a HAM! She is walking and all. And Shes always in such a good mood. Im so blessed. I love my little family

No comments:

Post a Comment