Tuesday, November 30, 2010

naive

ii have come to the realization that ii am very naive.

ii thought that to gain love you must love through pain.

and if love was done right it was supposed to hurt a bit.

not asking for all sunshiny days.

but to have to sit in the blinding rain of thunderstorms and wait for the rainbow

maybe thats just too much.

the design of love imprinted on my heart is flawed.

Now ii am doing reverse engineering of my heart soul and mind.

when ii have time...

ii will build my babylon again.

never to fall to the attacks of

the attacks of...

well...

love is the intangible thing that has my heart mimic jericho everytime.

ii am tumbling

ii have tumbled

down
down
down

and ii am looking up.

ii see nothing.

ii am my own zenith.

with ME.

I am rising.

Past.

I am on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment