Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Its been too long

But its because I dont have much to say.

if you are my friend on FB you know I always refer to my counseling class as counseling itself. So still on that tip. Last night was interesting. We did marriage counseling. Its weird what you find yourself revealing while in this particular class.

But anywho

My Beth has 4 teeth now. smh. She can "walk" by holding onto stuff pretty much all over the house. she gets from the living room into the dining room into the kitchen. I dont know where my baby went.

I taught her how to say "Hi Mama" and "Hi Dada" So the next time she sees her Daddy she can say "Hi Dada" I think that will be cute. BUT anyway homework to do. Have to fold a few more clothes and I have something to put together. *sigh*

Enjoyed spending my morning with my friend though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment