Monday, September 27, 2010

Tooth Fairy

I have a 5 year old niece. Her name is Zion.

Zion has probably been the MOST excited person in my family about Beth since she found out Beth was in my stomach at 10 weeks. She is probably the best big cousin Beth could ask for. And she has many to choose from.

Zion has lost 4 teeth so far in the past year. What we tell her is that the Tooth fairy comes to get them and that she gives them to Beth. So when she loses a tooth its helping Beth out because it gives Beth a tooth. Right now Zion is missing her two front teeth. Beth has two teeth now.

The other day when Zion lost her last front tooth she went to her NyaNya's house (We dont say Grandmother we say Nya Nya)She placed her tooth under the pillow and the next morning went to Nya Nya upset and said "The tooth fairy stole my tooth! And left me a dollar!" I told her that was a good exchange. And then I found out the dollar had a 10 on it. I believe when I was younger we got 50 cents for teeth.

Inflation. brought to you by the Tooth Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment