Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not a high-heeled Diva

Im on twitter and I notice @Pbttttttttttttt's default pic. Skinny jeans leading to some uber high heels.

I dont wear heels. I dont wear short skirts. Or red lipstick or blush. Or anything with glitter on it.

So anywho I start tweeting about how I wish I could wear a mean ass heel. I mean a serious heel and just strut. A red heel. A short skirt. A button down shirt. a little rouge. And walk... just hit it! Like RuPaul herself taught me how to strut.

In my current state... If I put on heels.... Im liable to kill myself. Im clumsy. Im graceful on the track. Intimidating on the basketball court. Im a fortress of a mother. But sex kitten diva extraordinaire I am not and will most likely never be.

just something that made me go hmmmm

~Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment