Friday, September 10, 2010

Uggghhh it begins!

So I want to yell and scream and pull my hair right now... just so I wont have to do it later. :)

I wonder where the calm comes from... should I be waiting for the storm then?

Beth is dealing with 3 more teeth that look like they are terrorizing her gums currently.

My semester has just started.

I have lost so much weight from nursing Beth that I do not fit ANYTHING in my closet properly. No really. Should that be a complaint? Probably not. But to go from 161 pre-Beth to 215ish the day of giving birth to Beth and now 6 months post-beth 143lbs... Thats quite an issue.

*eye roll*

Right now... drill. Time to put on my Big Sarge hat for the weekend.

p.s. My advice to all new mothers regardless of age. if you want to lose the weight without working out. Nurse. With a vengeance. Be dedicated completely and utterly and your body will not fail you. On either shore.

~Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment