Saturday, April 4, 2009

What you wont do... do for love?

Why.

Yeah not a question. A statement. Why bend all the rules to breaking points for this silly little notion called love?

*Says the hopeless romantic who can quote sonnets by Shakespeare* Why indeed

I love to love. I love being loved.

Sad to say that I do not enjoy being in love.

And I can honestly say that I think I have been "in love" with my current boyfriend for maybe a grand total of like 2 weeks. maybe 3. We have been together since October 2006. But like I said Im not a big fan of in love. cause you can be Out of love. Though you dont run out of it you can just fall out of it like you fell into it. What I do feel for him is unconditional love. Even when I dont like him I love him.

But I will tell you like I tell everyone else..... Im too cool to fall.... I weeble wobble but I dont fall down.

I have alot of things posted on the wall of my heart right now the post it note reads

"Is it all worth it?"

~Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment