Monday, April 13, 2009

So I have decided

When I look in his eyes and see the pain I cause when I promise to remove myself from his life and walk away and never look back I realize that no matter how much hurt that was pressed upon me by he or any other he in my life I cannot conform to the activities of a heart breaker.

It would break my heart to not allow someone to try to reach their full potential. I guess that the nurturer in me.
Who am I to take away your chance to prove yourself worthy? Am I that great? or that powerful? that perfect even?

Should I be the one who judges your love unfit? too poor for this rich girls taste? When in fact I just refuse to sit at the table and break your bread?

No thats not me...

So I accept love never to push love or the thought of forever away,
But most of all I remain loyal to the words I said to him very long ago
I will never hurt you thats not my style. A heart breaker I am not.

~Ave

P.s. The decision to love truly and fully deeply without pretense and with the thought of anothers well being before your own is never an easy one. But isnt that what real love is all about. (Statement not question)

No comments:

Post a Comment