Monday, April 13, 2009

Buying a house

Ok so now the portion of my life starts where I am looking for another house.

One to make a home..

My first house was gifted to me but I have since moved on.

I am looking at trying to purchase a home in the Fort Belvior area..... Problem is I really dont want to purchase a home on the East Coast AT ALL...

The area that I want to live in is the Mid West,..... Texas, tennessee and kentucky area. Yea I said Kentucky. You get more bang for your buck in those areas.

I look at my age and realize that like the minutes ticking off the wall clock my age is quickly advancing. Should I pressure myself into doing this or doing that?

I dont know....

So I'm perplexed....

*sigh*

And in other news

Im going to be in school all summer.


Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment