Sunday, March 6, 2011

"You know I love you gurl"

Right.

You dont love me. you love US.

Dont sweat the technique. Cause I promise thats what you love.

How hard is it to find someone and something genuine. I confessed that there are times when I feel "naturally stupid" for being so giving and so kind to people and to be able to see the good in people even when their actions are "bad" (doing something negative doesnt take away from the base positivity of a person they can still generate positive energy right?) You told me that im not stupid. I just assume that everyone is like myself. Are people not goood? Are people not loving and kind? Do people not bounce back off of heartache without bitterness and ready and open to new love and experiences?

Will this all be worth it? Should I listen to the "pillow talk" the whispers at 3 am that say I love you and pull me closer. Should I fall for the sexy saunter? *sigh* Ive never been one to fall head over heels for the game they spit. I never seemed to be able to call them on it though.

"You know I love you gurl"

No I dont. Actually I dont even know what that means. Unless you have completely redefined love and the connotations associated there in. Playa lemme tell you something. Should I be surprised? Cause I mean Im a wonderful person all around you SHOULD love me. But I doubt you see all that. "It aint cha beauty its ya booty" I would sooner believe that. Just sayin. Im not anti love. Im anti yo lies at this point.

Dont sweat the technique. I good at everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment