Friday, March 25, 2011

"Im a grown ass woman DAWG"

Treat me as such. If I present myself as such.

I guess.

Im grown... *I yell with my hands on my hip waving my finger and rolling my neck*

LOL... Oh I amuse myself.

But I digress... So Ive grown. I dont know what it is to be on "That grown woman shit" but everyone tells me thats where I am. Ok I guess. I feel like I should be further along. If this right here is GROWN then I wanna be MATURE... SEASONED... or something like that... something a decade past grown but like a half century from DUST you feel me?

I wanna live it up in the lap of stability. *Yeah thats exactly it*

LOL I wanna play the lotto on my lucky day and win big and sit back invest and watch my money pile up. Or maybe I can marry a BALLER and be on VH1 basketball wives *eye roll* something of the sort. You know the easy route. Or I can become another Nicki Minaj and rap under the pretense of pink bangs big ass over exposed tits and a lil gritty wit to my rhymes.... and tell everyone if THEY dont feel me then them bitches is deaf dumb. yeah. some of that.

where in the heck was I going? Yeah i forgot.

Progression and regression its a certain succession in this session we call lifes lessons. what does that mean? I feel like im stuck in a fuckin rut. And I take two steps forward and two steps back.

We are all ignorant just in different subjects.

Live with it.

Im a grown ass woman dawg.... come at me as such... unless I present something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment