Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Youve been replaced...

Not that you had any choice.

Dont hold on though. Just hold onto your pride. Because anything less will make you look like a fool. Or foolish. or whatever....

It is so hard to believe that Ive moved on? 2011 and I are getting along. We are having "fun" its been good to me so far. I mean I know how I do though... by the time 2012 comes around I will want to move onto that too but for right now Im gonna just chill with 2011 and see what she brings to the table.

Forward motion. I would never go back to 2009. Always something new here. Not like you have a choice though. So baby this is my goodbye. It was good while it lasted and I will always carry you in my heart. But 2010 is over. And 2011 is here in all its newfound glory.... Hope you understand.

~Signed~
The New Me

No comments:

Post a Comment