Thursday, August 19, 2010

Allow me to ReIntroduce myself!

So much has gone on and gone down since my last blog post!!!

I have neglected this thing so much! But at least you didnt have to read all my random emotion filled rants and raves of a pregnant woman and new mother. Oh boy what a helluva roller coaster ride!!! :)

I said that I would be redoing my blog. I guess this time its on my daily thoughts. Beth of course *Who is going to be 6 months soon!*, School *speaking of which I have another final today*, My impending ETS date, Me finishing out my 27th year, Being a first time mother, My natural hair *Which is just lovely* my musical tastes, and any other random subjects I find laying around. :)

So maybe today will include a few new posts. maybe it wont.

Ive finally started getting it together. It feels good :) Be back later with something profound.... or not.

Be Love,
Avesha

No comments:

Post a Comment